On the John On the John

Animation was very good, the movements were smooth and all in all, it looked very professional. The voice acting was also very good, along with the design, color scheme ect... The only issue was the ending. It was shit (hueheuehu), I giggled but it wasn't enough. Especially considering that the audio quality of the shart noise was extremely low. If you decided to make any changes and reupload or something, an idea would be showing in between his legs (from the back) with little bits of brown just dripping, and have the camera pan up to show the horrified look on the mans face. If you're going to take the poo route, you have to go all out.

WEENER DOG 2 WEENER DOG 2

Your life isn't complete if you haven't watched this. After watching this masterpiece, I felt complete.

LOLSKETCH LOLSKETCH

I found it pretty funny, overall a good animation!

Nyan Jimmy! Nyan Jimmy!

Best thing I've seen in my life

I am at a lack for words.... this IS GREAT!

Leo & Satan IV Leo & Satan IV

One of the best!

I found this hilarious with the little "hidden" items around the animation (Suck as the wieners floating around Leo) Best one!

The Legend of Grandma 2 The Legend of Grandma 2

AWESOME

Hilarious! Also, everyone who doesn't know, he died from being in a coma from an attempt of suicide RIP

The Stupidest Video Ever The Stupidest Video Ever

Awesome

I loved it, it was VERY funny!
But... the mushroom lasted WAY too long!

imjoey8 responds:

Ya, I noticed that, before it said some company name in BIG letters right in the center of the screen, so I replaced it, but maybe i should replace the mushroom cloud video again. Thanks for the tip, and thanks for watching my video!

HamsterJam Preview HamsterJam Preview

Awesome!

Man, that's some good animating!
I wish I was that great.... I like hamsters lol.
This going to be cool, I know it.